Newborn Baby Doctor in Charlotte
When looking for the best baby doctor in Charlotte, there are so many things that you need to consider. Which pediatrician is the right one for your child is perhaps the most important decisions you make before your baby is born. A pediatrician is responsible for managing the health of your child, including physical, behavior, and mental health issues. It will be a smart idea to search out the pediatrician while you're still pregnant (the best time to start looking for a pediatrician is between 28-34 weeks into your pregnancy) as you will be visiting the doctor’s clinic several times after the baby is born.
Though, searching for the right doctor seems quite overwhelming, with little homework, you will be able to find one you like and trust. The best way to start searching for a pediatrician is:
- By asking other parents you know and trust.
- You can also ask your obstetrician for advice.
- If you are new to the community, you may contact a nearby hospital or medical school to get a list of local pediatricians who are competent and respected within the medical community.
At Starks Pediatrics, you can find highly experienced and knowledgeable baby doctors. We work with an aim to provide best care for your child. We understand the importance of choosing the right pediatrician and are proud to make our customers feel comfortable through every sneeze, bump, bruise and cough. Being a parent herself, Dr. Starks understands that nothing is more important to the customers than their child’s health and safety.
There are several reasons to choose a Starks Pediatrics newborn doctor in Charlotte, such as:
- Our highly experienced staff works diligently to provide top-notch medical care for your child
- We have an environment where your child feels welcomed and nurtured
- Starting from a regular checkup, illness to immunizations, we will take care of everything through every step of your child's treatment
- At Starks Pediatrics, we maintain an online patient portal for all our existing patients so that the parents can securely access information about their child's health 24/7, request prescription refills, schedule appointments, update forms, and more.
When it comes to your baby's health, you need to have an infant doctor in Charlotte that you can rely on and communicate with. For any questions, concerns, or any other issues, feel free to contact us at 704-717-2826.